Tick all the boxes on your Australia Holiday…
Looking for some ideas on what to do on your Australia holiday? Discover Australia, see the key attractions and sights on one of our tailored holiday packages.
If you enjoy adventure and active holidays we have a few options for you. Go surfing, scuba diving, Stand Up Paddle boarding (SUP), White Water Rafting, trekking, skydiving, bungy jumping, mountain biking or choose from a range of other activities.
Travel with like-minded people
Travel with others on a guided group tour along the East Coast, dive on the Great Barrier Reef, go sailing in the Whitsundays, become a marine conservation volunteer and more…
Culture, nature and culinary experiences
Visit some of the various Australian National Parks, discover the Great Barrier Reef and tropical islands, experience an Aboriginal cultural tour, see the rainforest and Atherton Tablelands around Cairns or enjoy a selection of wine tours & organic food experiences around Australia.
Looking for a private tour? Travel with us on a privately guided day or extended tour around Cairns as well as other regions of Australia.
Do you enjoy live sports events? See some notable sports events happening around Australia.
- Australian Open Tennis – January, Melbourne
- Quiksilver Pro Surfing – February/ March, Gold Coast
- Formula 1 GP – March, Melbourne
- Rip Curl Pro Surfing – March, Bells Beach, Torquay
- National Rugby League games – March to September (various venues)
- Australian Open Golf – November, Sydney
- Australian Masters Golf – December, Melbourne
- Other e.g. Cairns Ironman – July (or take part as a competitor)
Experience an Australia Holiday from all perspectives. From the Great Ocean Road, through to Uluru, Kakadu and the Top End, the East Coast and the Wet Tropics in Cairns, let us plan your Australia holiday for you.
Contact Us to start planning your Australia Holiday now.
Your Australia Adventure awaits…