Beach Wedding in Cairns, Australia
Do you dream of a beach wedding in Cairns, Australia surrounded by palm trees, tropical warmth, the sound of waves crashing on the beach and the sun setting over the hills? Let your imagination run wild. No Limit Adventures offers full-service planning of personalized weddings and honeymoon packages in Australia. We also do other unique destinations like Papua New Guinea. Tell us your ideas for your dream wedding and we will help fulfill your wishes.
Getting married is one of the most special moments in life. Why not make it extra-memorable with a beach wedding in Cairns or on a tropical island out on the Great Barrier Reef. If you are adventurous try a heli wedding – while flying in a helicopter. How about a pristine rainforest setting or traditionally in a small quaint chapel? Have a Samoan band play for you during your ceremony, say your vows under water or while you are in the presence of kangaroos. There are many options and if you have other ideas for your perfect day let us know about them.
We look forward to organizing your wedding and honeymoon package in Cairns, another part of Australia or somewhere unique like Papua New Guinea.
- Beach wedding in Cairns
- Island wedding
- Traditional Chapel wedding
- Rainforest wedding
- Underwater wedding while scuba diving
- Wedding on a sailing boat
- Outback wedding
- Hot Air Balloon wedding
- Exotic tropical wedding in Papua New Guinea
- Organisation of all legalities and permits
- Arrangement of the wedding marriage celebrant or Catholic Priest
- Ceremony planning, organization and co-ordination:
- Photographer/ Videographer
- Hair and beauty services
- Dinner and after-party
- Wedding cake
- Translator services
- Live music
- Other – specify your needs
- Planning and arrangements for your honeymoon package:
- Transport and transfers
- Guiding services
- Other – specify your needs
All legalities and formalities will be specified upon confirming your intention to marry in Australia. We can provide you with and help you with the lodging of all necessary documents required for marriage in Australia (or other destinations). Important points to note:
- You must be over the age of 18 years.
- NOTICE OF INTENDED MARIAGE FORM (NOIM)
must be lodged with us or the Celebrant no later than 1 month before the wedding date. The document is valid 18 months.
- Only one signature must be witnessed. The other can sign in the presence of the Celebrant, even 1 hour before the ceremony.
- Documents must be translated to English by an authorized translator. Both the original documents and the translated documents must be presented to the Celebrant. Documents required:
- Birth certificates
- Divorce certificate (if divorced)
- Death certificate (if widowed)
- Change of name certificate
- Two witnesses over the age of 18 are required on the day of the ceremony for witnessing and signing of the Marriage Register. They may be family or friends, however, they must be able to speak and understand English. If you are travelling alone your guide, photographer and/or wedding planner can act as your witnesses.
Please contact us for any enquiries.