Travel to tropical Far North Queensland and enjoy a short luxurious Cairns holiday. Cairns is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and the oldest rainforest in the world.
During your visit in Far North Queensland stay at one of Cairns’ premium properties, experience a day out on the magnificent Great Barrier Reef as well as enjoy a private day tour to the Daintree National Park, the oldest rainforest in the world.
Your Cairns luxury holiday package includes a stay at one of Cairns’ most amazing hotels, private transfers , a day out on the Great Barrier Reef with one of the coolest locally owned and operated boats as well as a privately guided day trip to the Daintree National Park.
Relax, unwind and enjoy the key attractions Cairns and surrounds have to offer.
We will ensure you do not need to worry about anything, but enjoying yourself when you come on your Cairns luxury holiday.
Cairns Luxury Holiday
- Price for 2 persons traveling together
- Package can be tailore to suit
This is a sample package. We can tailor your travel package to Cairns to suit.
Welcome to Cairns, the capital of Far North Queensland.
You will be met by your local guide and transferred to your hotel. After a short briefing check in and enjoy the start of your Cairns holiday at leisure.
This morning you will take a tour of Cairns CBD and the surrounding area with your local guide. Your guide will highlight some places worth visiting while you are in town such as the port area, some local restaurants, cafes and markets. Take a drive to the Botanic Gardens and one of the local beaches where you can enjoy lunch or a coffee. Return back to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. (B)
Today you will explore the living wonder that is the Great Barrier Reef, listed on the UNESCO World Heritage list. Depart early morning and cruise to the reef in style on a modern catamaran with a locally owned and operated operator. During the day you will get to explore two reef sites on the Outer Barrier Reef. Enjoy snorkeling, swimming and lazing on the deck or try scuba diving (optional extra). While you are having fun the crew will prepare a wholesome lunch, which is served on board. Return to Cairns just in time for Happy Hour! (B,L)
Today is an incredible day of discovery as we travel north along one of Australia’s most scenic drives on a day trip to the Daintree National Park. Admire the spectacular views at Rex Lookout before travelling further north to the world renowned Daintree National Park, UNESCO listed World Heritage area and the oldest rainforest in the World. After crossing the Daintree River by ferry we explore a trail in the rainforest, away from the crowds, on private property. Jump in for a refreshing dip in a freshwater creek (no salties!!) and enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch. On the way back keep an eye out for cassowaries and taste locally made organic ice cream. We stop at Alexandra Lookout and then enjoy cruise on the Daintree River in search of the saltwater crocodiles. If time allows we stop at Port Douglas on the way back to Cairns.Return to Cairns late afternoon. (B,L)
(Schedule order may vary depending weather conditions and tides).
Enjoy the day at leisure. Relax at your hotel, take a stroll through town or choose to take a day trip to one of the local islands or to the Cairns Highlands. (B)
- 5 nights accommodation at Riley Crystalbrook
- 5 x breakfasts, 2 x lunch
- Private airport transfers
- Guided, exclusive half-day tour of Cairns
- Full day out on the Great Barrier Reef incl. reef levies
- Guided, private day tour to the Daintree National Park
- No Limit Adventures coordination and planning.
- International and domestic flights
- Optional activities
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Costs of personal nature
- Hotel extras i.e. mini bar, porterage etc.
This is a sample package. Your Cairns Holiday package can be tailored to suit.
- This offer is valid until the end of 2020 pending availability of spaces
- Packages can be tailored according to individual requirements
- Optional activities available on request
- Package based on 2 persons traveling together
- Please note the weather in the tropics can be very wet and humid at all times of the year
- 30% deposit required to secure place
- Full payment must be made no later than 42 days before program commencement
- No refunds within 42 days of program commencement
- Cancellations made within 42 – 60 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee of total price
- Cancellations made 61 days will be charged an administration fee of AUD$150
- No shows will incur 100% cancellation fee