Spend a day in the Daintree National Park on an exclusive, guided private day tour. Explore the oldest rainforest in the world, enjoy spectacular views, incredible nature, spot some saltwater crocodiles, taste some local ice cream and drive along one of Australia’s most scenic routes – the Great Barrier Reef Drive.
EXPLORE THE DAINTREE RAINFOREST
Enjoy an incredible day of discovery on an exclusive private day tour out of Cairns. Travel north along one of Australia’s most scenic routes – the Great Barrier Reef Drive. Although relatively short the journey offers amazing scenery as it is sandwiched between two World Heritage-listed sites: the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest.
Depart Cairns early morning and travel north stopping at Rex Lookout to admire the spectacular view of the coastline. Continue further north to the world renowned Daintree National Park, UNESCO listed World Heritage area and the oldest rainforest in the world.
We enter a private property to enjoy a walk through the ancient rainforest away from the crowds. Cool off by taking a dip in a refreshing freshwater creek and then enjoy a lunch at one of the local cafes.
We make our way back towards Cairns stopping to admire one of the local beaches, Alexandra Lookout and visit a local fruit farm where you get to try some organic, homemade ice cream.
The day ends with a relaxing cruise along the Daintree River where you search for salties (saltwater crocodiles).
As we drive back into Cairns relax or enjoy the views. Time permitting there may be a stop in Port Douglas on the way back to Cairns.
This is an exclusive, guided, private Daintree day tour.
(Day schedule may vary depending on weather conditions and tides).
Prices are based on a group of min. 2 persons.
Explore The Daintree Rainforest
- Price based on a private tour
- Tours from 1-12 persons (Bigger group? We can make it work.)
- The Daintree Rainforest tour can be tailored to suit
- All tours on request
- Private transport
- Experienced local driver – guide
- Access to a private rainforest reserve
- Daintree River ferry
- Lunch at a local cafe
- 1-hour Daintree River Cruise
Private & Group bookings – Terms & Conditions
- To confirm a booking we require a $300 non-refundable deposit.
- Final numbers must be confirmed 10 days before the travel date.
- Price quoted is subject to change in case of date changes or decrease in numbers.
- Full payment is required 10 days from the travel date.
- No refunds inside of 10 days from the date of travel.
- If you cancel your booking between 11 – 21 days, 30% of the tour cost per person applies; more than 21 days, full refund minus the non-refundable deposit.
- COVID POLICY: If we cannot run tours due to Queensland Government mandates, lockdowns or restrictions a full refund will be provided. If however you or another member of your group cannot participate due to illness or self-isolation the standard cancellation policy will apply.
- Food & beverages are not to be consumed on the bus at any time without prior approval.
- Smoking is not permitted on the bus at any time.
- If the bus is left in a state where cleaning is required e.g. vomiting, stains, liquid or food spills, a $200 cleaning fee will be charged.
- All participants should be 18+ and bring valid ID’s.
- The tour itinerary is subject to change at any time. Possible causes for change are unpredictable forces such as weather, heavy traffic, unforeseen venue closures, bookings or events. Whilst changes like this are very rare we do reserve the right to make necessary changes. All effort will be made to offer an alternative stop or venue offering the same inclusions.
- You consent to us using images of you taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.