Corporate events, incentive trips, team building or adventure incentive packages with No Limit Adventures, the incentive travel company for you.
We are an experienced incentive travel company based in Cairns. We offer unique ideas and personalized programs for incentive, integration and team-building trips to Australia and Papua New Guinea.
Motivate your employees, contractors and partners to go that extra mile. Reward them with one of our unique Australia incentive trips. Send your most dedicated individuals or groups on an adventure incentive trip to Papua New Guinea. Offer your customers a loyalty incentive trip, build and strengthen your relationships and show them that you value and appreciate their business. Incentive travel is a powerful tool and shows your employees, partners and customers you care and are thankful for their efforts.
If you are looking at ideas for your next corporate event, special interest tour or incentive trip to Australia or Papua New Guinea let us come up with a unique plan for you. From trekking the rugged jungles of PNG to cuddling koalas in one of Australia’s zoos. Let us base our proposition on your needs and make all effort to meet your expectations.
Contact us to discuss your next incentive trip to Australia or Papua New Guinea.
SAMPLE PAPUA NEW GUINEA
CLASSIC – Sydney, Ayers Rock and North Queensland, 7 – 10 days
- Three regions of the land Down Under
- See Sydney and learn to surf on Bondi Beach
- Discover the magic of the Red Centre
- Experience the Great Barrier Reef
- Visit one of the oldest rainforests in the world
TROPICAL – Reef & Rainforest in North Queensland, 7 – 10 days
- Snorkel and dive on the Great Barrier Reef
- Go on a private 4WD (4×4) safari from Cairns to Cooktown
- Learn about the ancient ways of the local Aboriginal people
- Bond with nature on one of the islands
- Enjoy the tropical bliss
ADVENTURE – Australia East Coast Experience, 7 – 10 days
- Experience the diverse east coast between Sydney and Cairns
- Try local wines and organic food
- Magnificent coastal walks, scenic lookouts, fantastic activities
- Fraser Island, the Whitsundays, Byron Bay
- The Great Barrier Reef
- This is the great Aussie Adventure!
EXTREME – From the Highlands to the tropical coast, 7 – 10 days
- Travel through the rugged PNG Highlands
- Experience the local culture through song, costume and dance
- Trekking up one of the highest peaks in the Pacific region: Mt. Hagen (3880m) or Mt. Wilhelm (4509m)
- Discover the scenic tropical PNG coastline
- Dive, snorkel and swim at pristine locations and islands, amongst WWII wrecks
ADVENTURE – Culture, coast, islands and volcanoes, 7 – 10 days
- Discover the tropical PNG north coast
- Travel up the remote Sepik River
- Visit traditional villages, dive and snorkel pristine reefs
- Learn about the cultures and ancient ways of the local people
- All this on a private charter boat
- Get up close and personal with Tavurvur Volcano in Rabaul